Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October Belize Medical STM Day 6

Today is a slow day for the medical and dental services. It was a welcome break for us because many of us are getting tired. I had time to work on my message for the evangelistic meeting in the evening. The evening meeting was well attended. Even the youths came to attend the meeting despite today being a regular school day. I guessed they liked to hear what I had to say about "Pursuing our dreams in life." Silvia gave her conversion testimony at the meeting. Helen helped to translate my Cantonese message into English, while Mindy sat with some people to translate it into Mandarin. We originally decided to use Cantonese only. The translation made the sermon longer than our plan. We praised God for helping about 6 people to commit their lives to follow Jesus Christ! Thank you so much for all your prayers!

Pastor Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment