Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Belize Summer 2012: Day Eight (07/19/12)


Our God is an awesome God!  Can’t believe this is the last day of VBS and God has provided everything we needed.  I was so worry prior to coming to Belize because my doctor told me that I might have a possible hernia and that it may not be wise to travel, but praise God I’m still fine and made it through VBS.  We had good attendance, around 35+ kids every day and many kids raised their hands to accept and want to know more about Christ.  I was amazed to see God’s hand working throughout this week.  We had a lot of volunteers and many of the parents provided lunch for us.   After VBS, we had hot dog on the bus and drove out to the Mayan Ruins.  The place was amazing.  Few of us climbed up to the top.   After that we had a 2+ hours bumpy bus ride to the Five Sister’s resort.  We got there very late and had peanut butter jelly sandwich for dinner.  We were surprised how nice the resort was and we all had a very good night’s rest.

-Nancy Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment